AGC Southwest Chapters Multiple Employer 401(k) Plan
Employee Rebate – New!
The AGC SWC committee voted to refund approximately 5 BP annually to all participants. The will be applied in the first quarter of 2020.
Weighted average expense ratio per the 408(b)(2) fee disclosure
Employee Credit – New for 2020
on a $375 M plan.
$50 per occurrence for: Loan set up, loan maintenance (annual), distributions
Individual Company Highlights:
- NO EMPLOYER FEES by record keeper or TPA
- No Audit (Company level)
- No 5500 (Company level)
- No liability as Trustee, Plan Administrator or Named Fiduciary
- Committee of peers manages plan
- Dedicated support staff at all levels
- Plan design flexibility at adopter level
- Dedicated employer website
- Dedicated employee website
For more information:
Contact R.W. Baird at 713-296-8066 or email@example.com to learn more about the AGC South Texas Chapter 401K program.