Get the Best Rates for Workers’ Comp Insurance
As a contractor, one of your most important concerns should be protecting the health and safety of your employees. At CompGroup AGC, safety is ingrained in everything we do. CompGroup AGC is a registered safety group formed to administer the Texas Mutual workers’ compensation program on behalf of the members of the Texas Chapters of the AGC. They offer expert claim and loss prevention services, year-round training opportunities, onsite job inspections and other exclusive member benefits, including extensive practical safety information, workshops and special educational events.
Additionally, the CompGroup AGC commitment to safety pays you dividends. Over the past several years, by protecting workers and managing losses, CompGroup AGC and its partner, Texas Mutual Insurance Company, has paid policyholder dividends. Big dividends. The average rate of return from 2000 through 2012 was 27% for general and safety dividends. While future dividends can’t be guaranteed, the focus will stay in maintaining the high level of performance that is rewarded by policyholder dividends.
CompGroup AGC workers’ compensation quotes are available to eligible AGC South Texas members through any licensed insurance agent.
- Discount – the benefit of the purchasing power of millions of workers’ comp dollars to give you the best premium discount
- Claims Management – aggressively managed claims ensure that injured employees are paid promptly and fairly and fraudulent claims are dealt with accordingly.
- Loss Control – Safety plays a large role in this program. Members receive job site loss control visits to assist in controlling claims
- Dividend – Dividends are available to members based upon a Program then Individual loss ratio. Under Texas law, dividends cannot be guaranteed, until they have been declared.
- Competitive rates
- Online access to practical safety information
- Telephonic and on-site safety services
- Convenient payment terms
- Potential dividends
- Renewal clout with market
- Year-round training opportunities
For more information:
or contact your insurance agent and request CompGroup AGC quote;
or contact the Program Administrator, Roberts & Crow at 800-406-9614 – ask for Julie Schatz